Our lawyers have taken part in the largest real property transactions in Poland. We have significant experience in complex advisory for real property traders, as well as purchasers and parties to lease agreements. We know how to handle administrative proceedings required for an investment to follow through, as well as litigation involving a broad scope of realty transactions. We handle land registration proceedings. We are familiar with the rules of financing of construction projects.
As part of the transaction service we support our Clients in the following fields:
- we check the legal status of properties preliminarily for any red flags concerning the title;
- we perform a full due diligence study of the legal status of lands and buildings, with emphasis on document review, analysis of administrative decisions, and evaluation of risk of third party claims;
- we take care of the documentation of the Client's investments, especially letters of intent, preliminary and promised sale contracts, trustee account contracts, leases and rentals, leasing in sale and lease back agreements, procurement documentation in proceedings held by the competent government or self-government bodies;
- we participate in negotiations with property owners;
- we advise in drafting purchase concepts for asset deal and share deal transactions;
- we handle the legal matters of a construction process throughout all of its stages;
Why KML LEGAL
Because we respond quickly, not only to the Client's needs but also those of the market. We understand the business, and we quickly select the most beneficial solution for our Client. We respect the Client's time and money, which is why we avoid entangling the Client in unnecessary hassle. We enable the Client to avoid legal and commercial risks. Thanks to our understanding of the market and knowledge of the law, we form a team that understands the values and interests of our Clients. Our portfolio of services is always matched to the specific investment and the needs of the Client. We take pride in our ability – apart from transactional advisory – also to assist in administrative proceedings or court cases where necessary.
Our lawyers have been present where the largest and most prestigious real property investments in the country were brought to life, also with the participation of foreign capital. They have taken part in complex implementations of large-scale construction undertakings. They also discovered unconventional solutions to problems where the situation so required. We have always worked with interesting people for whom construction investments are not only an occupation but also a passion. This is something we wish to keep up.
Małgorzata Sander, Partner
Tel.: +48 (22) 697 73 45 Fax: +48 (22) 697 73 52 Mobile: +48 609 688 187
Małgorzata Sander leads our Real Property practice and oversees all matters relating to labour law and social insurance law, including contentious issues. Previously, Ms. Sander's career was with the Warsaw office of an international law firm. Ms. Sander represents Clients in real property transactions, and supports them with advise on labour law. Ms. Sander appears before courts of law, also on behalf of private prosecutors, and in arbitration.
Ms. Sander is the author of press publications dealing with various institutions of civil and business law.
Małgorzata Sander is a legal counsellor, member of the Chamber of Legal Counsellors in Warsaw.
Ms. Sander is a graduate of the Law and Administration Faculty of the Jagiellonian University, as well as the School of American Law held by The Catholic University of America Washington D.C. and the Jagiellonian University.
She is proficient in English.